This is a brief list of recent research on land administration and land management in Uganda intended to enrich your search of great story ideas and to strengthen your reporting.
- A guide to land administration services in Uganda
- Land tenure security and development in Uganda
- Reforming Land Management in Uganda: The difficult path towards harmonized institutional mechanisms and arrangements for land tenure security
- Decentralised Land Administration and Women’s Land Rights in Uganda: An Analysis of the Legal Regime, State Institutional Arrangements, and Practice
- Measures to improve access to land resources and related benefits in Uganda
- Comparative analysis of land administration systems in Africa with special reference to Mozambique, Uganda, Namibia, Ghana, South Africa
- Agricultural land redistribution and land administration in Sub-Saharan Africa: Case studies of recent reforms